Saturday, November 1, 2008

I LOVE Serenity Spa!

People I cannot say this enough. I am a cheapo, but one thing I like is a fantastic hairstylist (which I will promptly put into a pony tail, sigh).
But, in the past year I have actually started working on my hair every day because of Serenity Spa and more specifically my stylist Brandi. I love her. She is honest about what will look good or not so good, she is fun to talk to and she always gives me a haircut that is different from what is around me (and I really don't want the typical mommy cut ever).

The holidays are coming people. It's time to get your hair done.

Here are some deals going on right now at Serenity:

15% OFF at Serenity Salon Spa & Tanning


Get ready for the holidays at
Serenity Salon Spa & Tanning.

If you book an appointment by Nov. 8th you can receive 15% OFF
ANY SALON OR SPA SERVICE!
(Does not include Permanent Make Up)

Make sure to mention ad and
BOOK YOUR APPT. TODAY!

208-745-1553

Seriously, worth the money to look good and have your hair done fantastically.


Plus, HUGE bonus to me, this business is run by mamas who care about their customers, employees and the community. And they're awesome people to boot! Support them, seriously!

Oh and if you go in, beg for Brandi (she is so the best) and tell 'em Kimber sent you! They will treat you awesome, I promise!





Happy Primping!





No comments: