Went to the doctor and had to get a prescription (thanks sinus infection from hades). Decided to make it work for me.
- Clipped the Rite Aid ad that gives you a $30 gift card for any new prescription or transfer
- While that was going, went back to Broadway Albies. Used some of the Walgreens coupons on my Betty Crocker products to get my $30 in product for the $15 coupon back. Guess how much I spent with my Walgreens coupons? $6.88 Plus I got the $15 coupon
- I go pay my $5 for the prescription and get the giftcard.
- Now I've "made" $45.
- Next I go to Freddy's and spend $14 on cheese (killer deal), and some beans (again, killer deal).
- Now I've spent 20.88
- So, total I came out ahead $24.12.
- Next time I go to Albies I have $14 in anything coupons waiting for me and I have $30 for Rite Aid deals!
ps. I'm not even including my savings yet.... watch the sidebar!