Monday, March 23, 2009

Upcoming cheap to free family event in Rigby

April 3
Family Movie night
6:30pm
Harwood Elementary
They will show the movie Bolt in the gym.
FREE attendance!

But, if you want to help the school they have cheap food too:

Food tickets get you the following:

Nathan's famous hot dog: 8
chips: 4
Candy Bar: 3
Soda: 2
Popcorn: 2
Licorice rope: 2
Misc Candy: 1


You can buy food tickets from the school BY April 1 (just go in or send your kiddo with money)

Prices:
4 tickets: $1
20: $5
40: $10
90: $20

Here is what I plan to do. I plan to find a pal and split the 40 tickets to support the school (otherwise I would not get any tickets and bring my own food, but sometimes support is more important than saving $)
I would get the kids hotdogs with the tickets and I plan to bring my own drink and chips.

You could just bring your own food and make this totally free, but I suggest donating something to the school, but that's just me.

This is a great free (or at least really cheap) activity for our family!

No comments: