Friday, March 13, 2009

Tennis Shoes on sale! Run!

I have needed some new tennis shoes as my last pair were $5 from Payless about 3 years ago. But, I haven't ever found a GOOD pair to buy and I refuse to pay more than about $14.95 for a nice pair of shoes.

So, I've been waiting...

Finally! I found not only good shoes in my price, but they are PINK! Yay!

Here's the link!

I looked up some online reviews of KangaROOS and they seem to be pretty darn nice.
Flat rate of $.6.95 shipping so find some buddies and buy in bulk!

Good luck!

4 comments:

Adventures in Healing said...

Just a word of warning...I recently got some online and they don't fit like you would expect. They run small and the back of the heel comes up high. I was so sad to send mine back because they were so cute.

Jade said...

Dude, Lands' End clearance. Last month I got $60 tennis shoes for that magic number $14.95 with free shipping. Not only are they bright green and darling, they are the best quality sports shoes I have ever owned. Ever. And with Lands' End if it doesn't fit, you can return it at your local Sears rather than worrying about shipping it back.

I heart Lands' End.

KT said...

Heather, good info. I am glad I ordered up a half size with that in mind.

Jade, it isn't fair to tell of a deal and not say the website!

Jade said...

Um, www.landsend.com. I thought that was obvious. It's not a special sale; it's just keeping an eye on overstock items every now and then.