Thursday, March 5, 2009

More cake mix recipes!

Check these out:

1 box cake mix
1 jar of fruit
mix it together and bake at 350 until golden

Done
(easy starter for me: A jar of sliced peaches I canned and a box of yellow cake mix. mmmm cobbler...)

I found this one on pyp and it is crazy!

1 box choc cake mix
1 can o' cola
mix
nuke in a glass pan in the microwave until done

(I'm afraid to try it, but it seems so easy...)


Another I found on pyp:
Cornbread
Yellow cake mix
1/2 cup butter melted
1 cup cornmeal
2 eggs
1 cup milk.

Bake in a deep 9x12 pan or 2 regular ones at 350 for 30-40 min.



Link for all sorts of muffins you can make with cake mix (again, thanks to pyp)



Cake Mix Muffins

1 Cake Mix
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 Tbl Flour
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup oil
3 eggs

Mix, Pour into muffin cups and bake for 15-20 minutes at 375.

Want more recipes? Go to Pinching Your Pennies HERE for the entire thread!


2 comments:

The Roaming Rolfe's said...

Okay so I want to come to the meeting, send me directions! Also PYP is a cool site, but hard to figure out, or I am just dumb! I can't wait to learn to save!!!!

Jen and Sam said...

I got this awesome container from tubberware and you do the cake mix with the can of soda and its really good!! you should try it. I haven't done it in a glass pan but maybe its the same:)