Friday, July 31, 2009

Hotslings on sale! HUGE DEALS!

Okay, I love babywearing. If you have ever met me, this is evident in the child strapped to my body.

There are so many benefits to babywearing and while I could go on and on, I won't. Mostly because I have 5 minutes to shower before the kids realize I'm gone and I'm using 3 of those minutes to post this. I must really love you guys.

Anyhow, go here:
http://www.hotslings.com/baby_slings/outlet/floral_2

Watch your sizing. As a very experienced babywearer, I would not go too big on these. Pouches are comfy when they fit nice and snug. Also, let it be known I use the same pouch I have on a newborn AND on my now 4 year old. Just use a different carry. These are versatile carriers.

This is a perfect baby gift for dirt cheap.
If you are local to my area, we have a babywearing group that can teach you how to use your carrier for free!

Go, buy one! Buy 2! Call your friends and buy some together and save on shipping!

Yay for amazing deals!

No comments: