Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HOT deal for books (if it will work)

No promises here, but if you get this to go through, you will be loving life!

I just ordered 20 books and 1 cd I've been dreaming about (Legally Blonde: The Musical--- yes, I'm a dork) for $38 TOTAL!

Here's what you do:

Go to Borders (click here)

Shop in the items under $10 or wherever really but the best deal is for under $10.

Enter this code:BR41925
It is taking $5 off per book! So, if you get a $4 book, you make a dollar!
If you have it shipped to the store, free shipping!
Or, just order $25 worth of books (after the code) for free shipping to your house!

This is an AMAZING deal, so be prepared for the website to be slow and cranky. I worked on it for a few hours last night and finally got it to work this morning. Worth it for the darling books I got and my beloved cd.

People, Christmas and birthday shop now. This is how I manage to finish shopping by fall and stay under $500 total for my family of 5 for Christmas. You can do it, I promise!

Enjoy!

No comments: