Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Choo choo! Start the coupon train!

So, we're going to start a coupon train!

Here are the deets:

Every Tuesday morning 10-11am
Bring your coupons and your grocery list and trade or beg for the coupons you want

I have devised a plan for having some extra coupons and I'm hoping to put it into action this weekend

I will have the address next week for you


Oh and by the way, I hear an awesome sale at Albies is coming soon... I have no details yet, but I'll tell you when I do.

2 comments:

~AnnaMarie~ said...

Kimber, I heart you. You rock.

Natalie said...

What a PERFECT idea!

Sometimes I end up with WAY more coupons of stuff that I won't use so I just end up throwing them away (not very "green" of me, is it?!)

Then there are other items that I'd totally get more of because the fam goes through it so quickly (like hot dogs, of all things) but I'm limited without having to spend top dollar (which is SO hard to do now that my eyes have been opened to the coupon world!)