Saturday, October 17, 2009

Give magazine subscriptions for Christmas!

I love to do this every year.
Here is what I do. I order a subscription for my neighbors/church buddies/business buddies etc.
I send them an email with the subscription, the approximate date of the first issue's arrival (so they can tell me if they don't get it and I can knock some heads) and the DEAL (because if they get me something in return I don't want them to spend an arm and a leg! I want to share the the deal wealth!).

So, try this out. Magazines are fantastic gifts for the holidays.
While you're at it, get yourself a few too!
Here is the email I just received:
 
 
 
Sale ends Sunday night!
6 Popular Titles for only $3.50/year
Save 90% off newstand price!!
Makes a fantastic stocking stuffer.
 
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PAYPAL, check, and money order. We do not accept debit cards and gift credit cards.
 
TASTE OF HOME

ESPN
 
 
 

2 comments:

Fat Skinny to Fit Skinny said...

I click on those links and can't seem to find these magazines for that price. I want to get the ESPN one for a Christmas gift. Help!

KT said...

It ended last week Dana! But watch, it happens fairly often.