Hey, I am the PTO president at Harwood Elementary and so I got this email from our Librarian, Linde Brown.
This is a GREAT way to make your dollars count for something AND get Christmas shopping done!
Please do me a favor and copy and paste this letter to your facebooks, to your emails, blog it... just get the word out. Our schools need money and this is a great way to help them!
Everyone has heard of the budget cuts our schools have had to make. The Harwood Elementary Library has felt these cuts deeply. We have decided to hold a book fair at Barnes & Noble to try and raise money to buy books for the library.
- The book fair will be at the Grand Teton Mall in Idaho Falls on Saturday, September 26th from 9:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- All you have to do is mention HARWOOD at the cash register and we will receive 10 -15% of your purchase. This would be a great day to come and shop for Christmas!
- Barnes & Noble has books, music cds, blue ray DVDs, e-books, learning toys, movies, and more.
- This is also valid for all coffee shop purchases!
- They have Cheese Cake Factory cheese cakes for $35.00. This are pre-sliced cakes available in pumpkin, raspberry, white chocolate, and plain. YUMMY!
- If something is not available or you want to pre-order some of the new titles coming out you can do so as well.
- They offer FREE shipping on orders of $25.00 or more!
- Some of the great new titles coming out are: Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol, Glen Beck’s Arguing with Idiots: How to Stop Small Minds and Big Government, Jeff Kinney’s Diary of a Wimpy Kid #4, and many more!
- Check out BN.com for more information.
- There will also be wish lists for all the teachers for classroom books.
- Please come and support our kids! This Saturday, September 26th!!